My dummy Book

After Initially drawing the comic out as small thumbnails and writing notes and texts on the pages around them , I decided to make a neater version to work from .
I decided to make a dummy book to work from as this would show my how well the pages fitted together as a layout and also let me get an idea of how my work would look in book form . I had planned to get the comic printed but as the deadline approached and I brainstormed a little, it seemed like a better option to publish this comic online , see how people react to it and if there is a demand for it to be printed and then I can maybe consider printing once the story progresses. So far this is what my story "Barnes Caper" look like in A5 book form which I then bond .



 









No comments:

Post a Comment