My Webcomic
Due to the nature of the comic and work load I decided that I would stick with my original Idea of having the comic based online until there is enough demand for it to be published. As it stands , there is not enough pages and content for my comic to be considered for publishing. with it only being around 14-15 pages per story and so I have decided to make this into a collection of short stories which I can publish online .
Once the demand is there and the series gains a little popularity and a fan base, I can then start to think about publishing it and distributing it by selling it myself online on my store, bringing the comic and art prints to conventions to sell or look into getting it published through book publishers , I will most likely be publishing this independently though as I am unclear as to how well this comic series will sell as a mass product as I am only just starting out .
No comments:
Post a Comment